Wednesday, May 4, 2011

An Eagle Project is a approved and on the way

I am glad to announce that my time as a Boy Scout will probably come to a close if I don't get my act together. All I hear is about Institute girls that they like Eagle Scouts and Returned Missionaries. At least I have one down. Prefferably I would like to date a Brazilian exchange student, on a visa and wanting to be married to someone to become a US citizen. Well I don't care. As long as she IS NOT Asian, because you have no control over the finances. Anyways for my Eagle Project I am making blankets for the cats and small dogs over at a regional Animal Shelter, the cats currently have no permanent building and with budget cuts a permenant building is stalled. The Building is a large convention tent, with only A/C and no heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment