Saturday, June 12, 2010

The incredible world of Ham radio

I guess I need to do this more often;
I just passed the test for my Amatuer Radio certification. I am just HOPING the Obama Administration will not get rid of it. Not that it matters but the ARRL will stop them in their paths. If you take my word for it there is a huge reform going on at the FCC.
On another note. Why Isn't B.P. or the Government using Biofilms??? Anyways I am going on a little trip with my grandfather. I am hoping that I will teach him a thing or two about technology. It is so wonderful these days. I just may "Elmer" him for Amatuer Radio. Stops on my trip:
  • Ronald Reagan Presidential Library (I reccomend that you read "The Reagan Diaries" too
  • Universal Studios Hollywood
  • Yosemite (Maybe free climb El Capitan, what Kirk did in Star Trek V The Final Frontier)
  • Maybe the California Redwoods.

No comments:

Post a Comment